Your managers’ abilities to motivate and manage people can have a substantial impact on your company. Titan Management University, a training program targeting newly promoted managers, combines three unique elements: extended learning, measurement techniques, and a comprehensive curriculum.
Titan Management University is a proven program that will enhance your managers skill and create forward thinkers with the skills to harness support from their direct reports and move your organization in a positive direction.
- 6-month curriculum
- 2 one-half (4 hour) day classes per month. The 48 classroom hours of training are bolstered by on-the-job assignments (including supervisor involvement.)
- The 6-month, extended learning schedule is designed for maximum learning retention and practical application.
- Join an open enrollment class or develop an on-site program at your organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Newly promoted supervisors or managers
- Supervisors without prior formal training
- Individual contributors who are being groomed for a supervisory role
- Managers that have had no formal management training