Talent Show: Assessing Employee Skills
Just what kind of skills do your employees have? How prepared are they to take on future roles within the organization? We help our clients find out. Our comprehensive Talent Assessment tools identify employees’ skill levels from communication to leadership, to the ability to analyze data. To help them improve, we develop an Individual Development Plan for each employee, which includes recommendations on activities and timelines that ensure the employee is on a path to success.
Digging deeper. Online Assessment Tools
There is no one-size-fits-all tool for evaluating employee skills, so we employ more than two dozen assessment tools, which employees can take online. These Assessment Tools include tests that measure skills, interest and ability for a particular role, including a 360-degree assessment that collects valuable feedback from a full circle of evaluators – supervisors, direct reports, peers, and clients/vendors.
Titan Group works with research-proven tools to assist your organization in assessing your talent in all areas and phases of employment so that you can better understand and improve your biggest asset – your employees.
The list below includes some of the assessments that Titan Group offers through Profiles International:
- Profiles Performance Indicator™ is a DISC-like self-assessment tool to clarify communication styles.
- The PXT® is used as a pre-hire selection tool to find the best matched candidate for a particular job.
- Customer Service Profile™ is used primarily for selecting, on-boarding and managing customer service employees.
- Profiles Managerial Fit™ is used to provide insight into compatibility between managers and their direct reports. It also provides specific steps to increase manager and employee productivity.
- Profiles Sales Assessment™ is used for selecting, on-boarding and managing sales people and account managers.
- Step One Survey II® is a brief pre-hire assessment that measures an individual’s basic work-related values.
- CheckPoint 360°™ is used to help managers identify and prioritize their own development opportunities.
- Fully Customizable 360°™ that we can develop to match your competency model based on the confidential feedback from those with whom the subject works.
- Skills Tests™ provide a comprehensive list of tests to measure essential knowledge and skills from Microsoft Office products to HR knowledge.
- Employee Background Checks are used to reduce employment theft, fraud and substance problems; and prevent loss of confidential information, trade secrets and computer data.
- Many other tools that can meet your assessment needs
If you are interested in learning more about these assessments and others you can click on the name of each to view a sample report or brochure, or contact us to order assessments for your organization.