The model for staffing has changed in corporate America. In today’s economic reality, employers require more flexibility for filling roles or staffing projects. Titan offers several options of staffing your HR talent based on your needs, time frame and fiscal resources.
While we offer consulting services for projects we also realize that there are other alternatives to filling your HR staffing needs. We offer the following options:
- Interim HR Management - we provide a temporary seasoned HR Manager or Director of HR while a staff member is out on leave or the position is vacant. In some cases the company is not large enough to support a full-time HR management role and we can provide a person from one day to five days a week.
- Temporary or Project Staffing – we determine the specific nature of your project and find the HR expert to fill that need. Whether it be a part-time trainer, compensation expert or recruiter, we fill the need.
- Permanent and Direct Hire – we help organizations source, screen and select HR professional positions that are required on a permanent basis. Our flat fee retained format is clear and very competitive. Our process relies on gaining a deep understanding of the client’s culture and developing a candidate profile that is aligned with the client’s overall talent strategy.
- Recruitment Consulting – We provide Recruitment Consulting for specific steps in the recruitment process. Our services include developing recruitment strategy, sourcing qualified candidates, selecting assessment tools and providing interview training for your open positions and conducting reference checks. Whether you need assistance for all or part of your recruitment process, we consult with you to determine the best option for your organization.
Why You Should Partner with Titan Group
• Titan Group Consultants and staff have numerous years of work experience in the HR field.
•Titan Group assigns one consultant to you for the entire search process. All Titan Group recruiters are seasoned experts.
•Titan Group meets with you and discusses, in detail, your corporate culture and your exact needs.
•Titan Group prides itself on building relationships of trust and working as an extended team member of your company..
•We have completed many successful searches and can furnish any references that you request.