The source for HR Talent on an Interim or Permanent Basis
While the core of our business lies in our Direct Hire search capabilities, we realize that in today’s challenging economic environment, companies are looking to obtain professional human resources talent beyond the traditional full-time, permanent role. We recognize that employers require a variety of employment options to meet their specific needs and situations. By leveraging our HR contacts and an in-depth industry knowledge and expertise to reach the right talent, we can access top talent that you simply won’t find with traditional methods. By focusing only on the human resources profession, we help companies find and deliver the right type of HR talent. Titan offers several types of talent solutions to fit every need – whether temporary or permanent.
From start-up companies to mature organizations, we find there are times when an Interim or fractional HR professional is required. Whether completing a training assignment, a compliance audit or temporarily filling a vacant HR Director role, Titan provides immediate, high quality, experienced resources needed to get the job done on time. We consult with you to determine the level of expertise required and then match the experts needed for a day, a week or a year or more. In some cases, these assignments turn into permanent hires. The beauty of the Interim Talent model is its’ flexibility based on the client’s needs.
Direct Hire Placements
Titan Group helps many organizations with sourcing, screening, assessing and hiring HR Professionals. The combination of our deep knowledge of the HR field and our broad network of HR professionals allows Titan Group to assist organizations with matching the appropriate level and expertise of HR Talent needed for a permanent role. Our retained search process relies on a unique approach beginning with a needs assessment, development of a candidate profile, a robust compensation analysis, a specific sourcing strategy, and a customized interview and assessment process.
As a supplement to your recruitment efforts, we provide Recruitment Consulting for specific steps in the recruitment process. Our services include developing recruitment strategy, sourcing qualified candidates, selecting assessment tools and providing interview training for your open positions and conducting reference checks. Whether you need assistance for all or part of your recruitment process, we consult with you to determine the best option for your organization.
Why Partner With Titan for Your HR Talent Needs?
• We already provide a broad suite of HR consulting services including Organizational Development, Leadership Development, Compensation and Benefits Consulting and HR Advisory Services.
• As HR experts, we have an existing network of HR professionals.
• We have national search capabilities to ensure you are receiving a wide breadth of quality candidates.
• We use targeted and validated pre-hire selection tools that uncover the best HR professionals needed for peak seasons, vacations or on an interim basis.
• We tap into our in-house Compensation Practice experts to analyze your role to ensure the position is priced competitively within the identified market.
• We provide a structured interview guide, competency model, along with interview and selection training and onboarding for the first 90 days.
• We have completed many successful searches and can provide robust references.
Featured HR Roles
Compensation & Benefits Manager Director Training & Development
Employment & Recruiting Specialist Employee Relations Manager
HR Generalist Vice President, HR
Diversity & EEO Manager HRIS Project Manager
Labor Relations Manager Organizational Development Director
Senior Director HR Recruiting Manager